Support Oregon Koto-kai
General membership is open to all who would like to support Japanese culture & koto music.
Your membership fee/generous donation will be used for general operating costs, venue rental, equipment, guest artist fees, and travel expenses.
- Individual: $25 (Fall-1 ticket, Winter-1, Spring-1)
- Family: $40 (Fall-2 tickets, Winter-2 tickets, Spring-2 tickets)
- Corporate: $100 (Fall-5 tickets, Winter-5 tickets, Spring-5 tickets)
- Individual: $25 (Fall-1 ticket, Winter-1, Spring-1) If you play in a concert, add one additional ticket, for a total of 2 possible per concert.
- Family: $40 (Fall-2, Winter-2, Spring-2) If a member of the family plays in the concert, add one additional ticket to the concert, for a total of 3 possible per concert.
You can join by filling out the online form below or printing out our brochure, filling it in and mailing a check to:
c/o Waverly Heights UCC
3300 SE Woodward St.
Portland, OR 97202
In addition to an amazing deal for tickets to our fall, spring and winter concerts, all members receive event information and a discount for Oregon Koto-Kai merchandise. Your support will help Oregon Koto-Kai take a great step forward!
Donations can be made from our Donation page
PLAYING MEMBERS:For those who wish to learn to play the koto and become playing members, taking individual lessons is required. We offer a free trial lesson. For more information, email Mitsuki at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in being a volunteer at one of our concerts, please contact us at: email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you.